Criminal Lawyer Medicine Hat
If you live in Medicine Hat and are in need of a criminal lawyer, Robert Robbenhaar is your representative. Mr. Robbenhaar has over 13 years of experience prosecuting criminal cases with Alberta Justice. Mr. Robbenhaar has experience working in Medicine Hat courts in many areas of criminal defence including:
- Impaired Driving / Over.08
- Motor Vehicle offences
- Domestic Violence
- Drug offences
- Firearm offences
- Youth Criminal Justice Act offences
- Corporate Frauds
- Sexual Assaults
Choosing the right criminal lawyer for yourself or a loved one is not an easy decision as it could impact the rest of your life. There are several factors to consider when choosing the right criminal lawyer to represent you. At Robbenhaar Law, we have many years of experience with criminal defence in Medicine Hat criminal courts and are confident that we can defend you or your loved ones in any criminal case.
4 Key Factors to Consider When Choosing a Criminal Lawyer:
- Experience – Find out if your lawyer has experience with your specified case. The number of years a criminal lawyer has been practicing is not necessarily telling of their experience for your type of case. Mr. Robbenhaar has experience with high profile cases and a strong background in ALL areas of criminal law.
- Look for honesty – Be wary of lawyers who guarantee that you will win your case. A criminal lawyer cannot determine the outcome of your case; they can however, after assessing your case, give you an honest opinion and advice on how to obtain the best possible outcome.
- Meet your lawyer – The best and only way to feel confident in your case is by meeting with your criminal lawyer for a consultation. Working with Mr. Robbenhaar you are certain to be provided with a team of competent and confident criminal lawyers in Medicine Hat court rooms every time.
- Understand your fees – In most cases your fees will be dependent on the complexity of the criminal case, the nature of the charge and the desired outcome. In your free consultation, Mr. Robbenhaar will ensure you have a clear understanding of any fees you will incur throughout your case.
Contact us if you need a trustworthy criminal lawyer in Medicine Hat!
If you’re charged with a criminal offence call now! Our first consultation is ALWAYS free of charge. Upon completion of your initial consultation you will have a clear understand of the requirements and fees for your case. Mr. Robbenhaar will work with you to ensure your experience is as stress-free as possible.
We accept cash, cheque, money order, and wire transfers. In the event that you are unable to provide on lump sum, we have payment plans available.
Contact Us for Your Free Consolation Today!
Call us at 403-529-1969 or 1-855-529-1969 (toll free)
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use our online contact form
At Robbenhaar Law criminal lawyer in Medicine Hat you can trust you are in good hands.